Monday 22 April 2013

009 Society AGM

I went to the 009 Society AGM this afternoon. Well, I went to the associated exhibition, I skipped the actual AGM, as I had no clue about the issues or people involved. Anyway, the exhibition, while small, was good, with some excellent layouts on display.

Had an interesting discussion with the guy from Blackham Transfer about transfers for rolling stock. It was not cheap at £60 for a full sheet of A4, but part sheets are available. Seems a simple way to put light lettering on dark paintwork.

Noted the couplings on the layout at the back (Maesog I think). They used Greenwich couples for the rolling stock, but just the static part for the lococs, which makes uncoupling much easier.

A few purchases too including a guards van kit.








No comments:

Post a Comment